INTERNET PROTOCOL TV CHANNEL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
Internet Protocol Television is a new method of delivering and viewing television programming using an IP network and high speed broad band access technology. It provides triple service on a single medium i.e. TV, internet and telephone.
Duration of Licence:
Application Processing Fee: (Non-refundable)
10 % of the licence fee( refundable after one year on satisfactory performance).
Annual Renewal Fee:
30% of the licence fees Plus 5% of the AGR.
News & Press Release
- Letter STV - ECP Message (09 May, 2013)
- Restraining orders of Honorable Sindh High Court (09 May, 2013)
- Attention all Electronic Media: Statement of Banned outfit not to be aired [Order of Balochistan High Court] (May, 2013)
- Constitution Petition 105 of 2012 along with 'List-A' (April 22, 2013)
- Media Commission Report
- Code of Conduct for Media
- Information Minister Assures PBA to Resolve Electronic Media Issues (November 14, 2012)
- Participants of 12th Senior Management Course Visited PEMRA (November 14, 2012)
- PEMRA Cancels Four FM Radio Licenses, Imposes Fine On Violations (November 13, 2012)